Periodically I will release new versions of the AmpedSense plugin. Upgrading your existing installation is easy, and I’ll show you how now.
- Login to wordpress admin, and click on the ‘Plugins’ menu item in the left sitebar.
- From the list of installed plugins, find the AmpedSense entry and click ‘Deactivate’.
- Once deactivated, find the AmpedSense entry again and now click ‘Delete’
- Confirm that ‘yes’, you do want to delete all files. Don’t worry, your settings and ads will still be saved. You will not lose your ad recipes or stats.
- Once deleted, reinstall the plugin with the new version you have the same way you installed it before.
Enjoy your new version of AmpedSense!